Monday, March 1, 2010

Morning wake up calls!


Yes that is what I get for getting baby chicks Morning wake up calls. Bright and early the post office was kindly enough to wait later then usual but my baby's where here and I am so excited I think those cute little baby's are wishing they went to another home HAHA. I go in and love on each of them. Their is something so wonderful about baby animals and God's creations. They are all snuggles warm in the tub until Dad brings home the chic box. He said they did not have time to build I think he forgot. Who knows as long as they have a warm spot to rest and food and water and one crazy lady coming in and kissing there weeeee little heads. They will be Just fine!

This weekend was a wonderful weekend busy as usual. We where attempting to get everything finished then ran out of boards 7 short so Homer and I will run out one morning and pick up the boards needed to finish. We did get the gates hung. Thankfully Homers best friend came out to help he brought his two kids with him. The kids stayed with me and Homer. I Love his kids just so we behaved and lovable. We played on the Wii and Josie was able to go out and brush the horses and play with Molly. The ground is still a little wet but it is drying out one day at a time. Hoping to be dried completely very soon.

The weather man is saying we are expecting 12 inches tues and wed. We will see though! It has been very windy and cold the last few days. Things seem to have died down some and the sun is warming everything the birds and animals I am sure is happy about that the horses are laid out flat sleeping in the pasture so I know they are soaking it up.

Homer is still sick but he is healing. I still have an itchy throat. My ears will bother me every now and again but it will go away soon enough as well.

I am getting extremely excited we are so close to be able to bring home our new baby. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have learned so much patience with this new member coming to the family. I know Blaze will be coming to a safe new home. I still worry about Doc and Him but I am sure in the end all my herd will do well with a little adjustment.

Off to play with my little peeps. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment