Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Excitment

I am about to burst and No it is not from the cold I have either. Hoping the Date is set and all goes well I will be bringing Blaze Home on the 13th. So happy So excited I can not wait to get him here and play with him. He is going to be a challenge but I am so up for it. I sometimes wonder where my brain can be at times I am one week ahead of myself. So crazy Its like Slow down enjoy your days. Now I am excited and am ready to jump ahead a week. :-)

I am dealing with a cold. I have fought it off for a week now and it finally has grabbed me to no avail. But it is okay I will get through it coughing and hacking and sanitizing everything as I go from here and there. I am held up in my room Luckily I have a tv and a lap top and photos to edit to keep me busy. Also some great friends to talk to on Face book and E-mail.

The baby Chick's are just so darling. They are getting there wing feathers and they have grown a bit over night. Weston is getting upset that I go in and check on them and he is not to happy with that. We make him sit at the door he will find Baby chicks fun to chase and play with. He is being a good boy though.

Homer is Kind enough to Bring dinner home so I can rest this afternoon and Not worry about jumping up to fix anything for dinner. So I am spoiled today. Guess I should go rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment