Friday, March 19, 2010

The Great Adventure


Today was one of those days the meds I have been taking for this darn cold that just is nagging and dragging on thank goodness I feel better just a little congestion not nearly as bad as it was. Any how The meds have been making me sick and today was the Big Day to adventure up to northern Va and Pick up our new baby. Blaze! He is so handsome. Martha and Tony are wonderful people And I know that They are at peace knowing that Blaze has come to a good home. Of course he has settled in well and Doc and Molly seem to Like him a lot. I think we will see how Doc and Blaze do out together. I hope that they can be turned out together and play. I know Molly is going to Do awesome. She is a super trooper!
Blaze's 2.5 hour ride he moved 3 times that we could tell. He did such a wonderful job on the trip. When we came home he came off the trailer Calm cool and collected. Martha has done such a wonderful Job with Him keeping him calm in new situations. He walked around the pasture and found his water and I showed him his boundaries I turned him loose and he went out found a good place to roll. This was very pleasing since a horse that rolls feels comfortable enough to lay on the ground. Made my heart and soul relax!
Blaze went into his new stall and checked out everything. When it came for dinner Homer went out and The two of them seem to be two peas in a pod. So happy for that! Blaze seems to respond to Homer Extremely well. I am glad that we made the decision to Get Blaze. Any how Homer pointed to Blazes stall and locked him in for the night He seemed to be completely relaxed and okay with all the new things going on around him.
New adventured every day now!
Well Off to relax and enjoy the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment