Friday, March 5, 2010

days to be Down

Well the title should be many days down. This week seems like the week to spend in the bed. Resting recovering coughing sneezing oh boy. I will be glad when It is all over with. But being down does not mean I cannot work in between naps. I had a photo job came in this week and I have steadily been working on editing these photos to get them out by the begging of the week. I think I may have it accomplished soon enough.

Molly seems to be missing me. When I looked out the window she saw me and started shaking her head at me like come out here and love me. :-( I wish I could but I know better then getting out in the air yet. SO patience brings a healing and I will be able to get out and play with the kids soon enough.

The baby chicks are growing they are starting to get little tail feathers. They are just so Cute. Weston gets extremely excited to see the little ones running in the brood box of course they are not sure what to think of Him. He looks at them probably as moving toys. So we keep a close eye when he goes in their room with us.
Well other then that guess I am going to go rest it up. I find it hard to focus with my head pounding from all the coughing. Blah!.
Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment