Saturday, March 20, 2010

A new partnership Begins

Well today was a great day! I woke this morning. Bright and Early. Went down and fed the kids. Blaze is getting a little adjustment to pinning his ears. If he pins he gets driven away I say no ugly face. So I am sure it will take some time but he will come around I hope! It is so funny when Homer goes out to the Pasture Blaze perks up and comes trotting up to Homer. He is so Homers Horse. He even did the turn the butt and scratch please to Homer. Martha Thank you so much for warning us about that! Well the Farrier came and trimmed all their feet and everyone did a great job! Blaze was the most well behaved. Go figure!
I did play with Blaze this morning. Before the Farrier came and he did really well. Homer is planning to play tomorrow with him. I have caught Homer a few times today just out rubbing all over Blaze I just laugh. We had lunch out doors in the back yard as we where sitting there Molly decides to play in the water trough. I guess it Gave Blaze a few ideas and he decided to get in his 10 gallon trough and play then he picked it up after splashing most of the water out of it and flipped it over. LOL.. Silly thing! Homer and I decided to run to tractor supply and pick up another rubbermaid 100 gal tank. While I was down filling it up when we came home. Blaze picks the hose up and trys to spray me with it. LOL. he has really given me a few chuckles. He is into everything! He walked to the front of the pasture then he turns around and RUNS back to the back pasture. He did this a lot today! Well Molly has made Moo moo eyes at blaze all day today. If he moved she was right there to keep her eyes on him. So Homer and I decided to stick the two of them together. Poor Blaze went up to her thinking ohh a Girlfriend. well Molly was like I do not think so . Ears Pinned and Drove him all the way to the other side of the pasture. he just stood there and looked like What just happened. Then Molly decided it was fun to drive Blaze. He kicked up a few times at her But they finally settled down a Bit. Only because Molly scraped her shoulder from running into a fence post in her driving attempts. Then she decided to back off. I needed to come in so I put Molly back with Doc and Figured I would Give it about a week across the fence and Try and Put Molly with Blaze again. After Molly and Blaze get along fairly well I will switch up and let Doc out with Blaze until the two of them get along well then I will put them into one herd. I Do not want them Ganging up on Blaze. So far I think the pecking order will end up Molly as the Alpha and a swap between Doc and Blaze. Amazing I would have never thought! Blaze is doing so well I think. He is eating and drinking rolling and jumping and running and Bucking and having a grand time so far. Hopefully he will love it as much later as he does now

No comments:

Post a Comment