Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Plundering through the Day


Yes that is what I have felt like I am achieving these days getting through the day with not much to say for myself. Being sick is not on the top of my list but getting better is. I still have been coughing the past week. This morning i had the flutter come back in my chest. AGH! Such torture. I have another Drs appointment for Monday next week so hopefully something can be resolved if I am still not back to my peppy little self.
As for work I have accomplished photo editing and have that job sent on its way. I am learning so much about myself as a business woman it is kinda interesting. I have learned that I have not tolerance for people who waste my time. When You waste my time or my husbands time I wash my hands of these people. Done with them! I have no desire to ever deal with them in the future and most likely I will not even attempt to work with them if the begged. I find this interesting because it shows how much I have grown as a person to not allow being walked on. It is great to know the only thing allowed to walk on me is my Dog.
Our little baby Chicks are growing so fast. We had to add to there brooding box due to size and we added a few perches for them. They are so funny to watch they will start from one side of the box and run to the other. So cute!
I do have seem to have many things needing prayer these days. God is so good to so many people. We being human all make mistakes. I am praying for a friend who is going through a hard time to make decisions for her self that will not effect her in the long run. It is hard in the situation she is in but I love her know matter what.
Another Blessing is from a friend that has the possibility to go to Romania on a mission trip I pray the Lord will touch people to help her and her husband go over to help the people and children learn lessons of Jesus. She is such a special person to me. She brings smiles to my face when I see her. She has such a wonderful caring and giving heart.
On a different note! Looks like Friday is going to be an exciting Day going to Pick up our new baby. Also I get to see a wonderful friend whom I love dearly and have not seen in over a year in a half. I am sooooooo excited! Farrier is coming Saturday so it is perfect timing. God is Awesome how he lines everything up so perfectly.
Working out well beings I am still coughing no working out for me. I was hoping to get some yoga in but that has not happened yet. I am not Plundering that away. Hopefully will get back to working out soon.
Well time for me to work on my bible study. Since I have been sick I have fallen a bit behind. God is great to give me the ability to take the time out during the day to study his word.
May you all be blessed loved and feel the warmth of God all around you

No comments:

Post a Comment