Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easy Pleazy

Today ended up being one of those days. I am exhausted!
I had a hard time sleeping last night. It felt like when I finally made it to sleep I was waking up and rolling from on side to the other. I finally Got up this morning and made my way out to the Barn to feed. Blaze peeks out of his stall ears forward I can hear Molly nickering and Doc standing at the back pasture fence tossing his head as if to say can you come a little quicker. It took a little bit longer to get Blaze to give me a happy face but he came around. After Every one was fed and watered I made it back to the house. The wind was wiping right through me and it was so cold. So I decided to do a little Laundry and cleaning. Well the cleaning went from Dusting and sweeping to taking everything off of dressers and shelves and cleaning. Then the cleaning sweep went into the bathroom and start packing up everything for the remodel. So I did get much accomplished.
Mom ended up staying home from work so It was nice to have her home today and she fixed an awesome dinner. I grilled some chicken on the charcoal grill so it was like summer in spring.
After Dinner I made my way back to the barn with Homer I cleaned the pasture and the stalls and refilled stall water buckets and Homer Fixed the drip in the water trough the Gasket was put on the wrong way. :-) So that is fixed. Blaze did so much better on the happy face. He would give Homer or I a ugly face we would drive him Far away. He would turn around and look at us like what just happened. He would walk back up to us ears forward and completely a different horse. Every day I see a little different horse. He was so cute last night I let the dogs out and he was up at the back yard and he was like Hey what are you doing out this late. I think he is finding being in turn out all the time with free run of a stall and pasture interesting. Well That is about all that is happening for now. Off to go watch American Idol.
Be happy Be healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment