Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Better Late then Never!

Sorry Been awhile!

Blaze Update Tonight was the first afternoon or few hours that I turned all three horses out together. Doc just herded Molly away from Blaze Blaze was just happy to eat and be left alone. So I will turn out everyone again in the morning So they can spend the day together. Blaze is getting so much better about the ugly faces and Homer and Blaze are bonding well. I have been so busy this past week and weekend I have not been able to do much on top of that it has been Raining and Boy it was ALOT of rain. The mud is now drying up and we are having the typical march winds. Blaze is getting to be comfortable beside the dog run to the point he likes making them bark at him. Then he turns his butt to them. Drives the Dogs CRAZY! Oh I decided to let Molly and Blaze be in the back pasture together last night. I woke to find out that he has jumped the fence and was in a small wooded Fenced in lot. Blaze is fine a few scratches but nothing major. I walked the fence line and found out that a tree had fallen and Blaze jumped/walked over the fence and that is how he was most likely scratched. Very thankful he was AOK.
I picked up my camera today so much to see and take photos of today the skys where clear and the birds where out and about So I did get many photos I just need to upload the pictures I will get around to it maybe tomorrow.
Well I am a little on the tired side tonight spent most of the day running. Need to start cleaning for Easter dinner. The Inlaws are coming over Very excited to have them come for Dinner.
Be happy be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment