Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Count down for spring


I feel that mother nature is treating us so cruelly at the same time snow in the forecast in the same week f 50 degree weather. Mother nature is a funny thing!
Today has been a dreary rainy day I did get out and spend some barn time with the horses. Cleaned stalls cleaned buckets Also Added some new fluffy bedding for the cold night tonight. Molly is a silly girl she thinks she is suppose to be in the stall with me when I clean. I do not mind she has such a great horse and so tranquil for the most part. She just lays her head on my shoulder and breaths in my ear. I just laugh at her. It is funny she will try and follow me into the feed room sometimes I will turn around and tell her are you suppose to be in here and she will back out. I think she would love to be a cat and follow me around all day. I love it though!

Finally uploaded some photos off my camera it has been since valentines weekend since I took any photos off my camera. Been so busy with other things going on. I am still learning all this new stuff. It is all good though.
Well guess I should go to bed it is 11 and I think I am catching Homers Cold. He loves me so Much he is willing to share.
Be happy be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment