Thursday, January 14, 2010

The times of Blogs

Well here goes a Blog! Yes the new trend of today's time Blogging.
Hi! I am Julie I decided why not start Blogging I do everything else Twitter, Face Book, My Space, Two e-mails & fourms. The different in those things and a Blog for me would be this is going to be a place for me to express everything and how it is effecting my daily life. SO here it is MY blog.
Here is a little about myself. I have 2 horses as of right now. Doc a 1/2 Arabian who was born on the property and will die here as well. Then I have Molly My sweet baby girl American saddlebred she is my BFF. I will be adding on to my Equine family in the near future. I will discuss that in future blogs.
I also Have 1 Male Chocolate Lab "Sir Weston". He is Spoiled Rotten I love him like a child, yes he Even sleeps in the bed with pillows.
I am married to the worlds greatest husband Homer. He will do anything for me as I would him. We are best friends spend every moment together when we are not working. Attached at the hip. HAHA. Not really but we do love spending our days together.
I just finished with my photography classes. Waiting for my Pro Certification now. I am proud to have accomplished something like this. I love the start of something like this but always seem to get stuck in the middle some where. I run Photography By Julie Redd I opened My business in October 2007. My passion is Taking and capturing Nature, people, landscapes also Odd and out of place things that most people would look at and not think nothing else about.
I live on 24 acres of pure God given beauty. It is awesome to hear the birds chirping see the trees budding flowers blooming when spring comes around. The winter night Air filled with thick smoke from locals burning wood to keep warm in the winter. The sunsets and sunrises. Every sight smell and sound is worth waking for.
Grab the day make something of it for you only have one day to live at a time to make your like what you want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment