Friday, January 29, 2010

Changing



I have been reading my marketing Photography book. Great information in the book! Well come to find out I needed to set up a web site to direct Clientele. No problem I herd great things about this one free web builder site I said heck why not. Five hours later and they can not find any of my info so far. Very aggravating! I can pull up the page off my favorites so it is somewhere in the web world. So hopefully I will be able to get things straight dealing with there support team but we will see.
The snow is moving in the clouds are getting that tone to them. The sun is buried beneath all the clouds some where. I decided today was the best day to make some bread though. We are not much sandwich eaters so I wanted to try my hand in some roll making. I am also making some Cinnamon buns too. OH yes! If I am going to be locked in a house all weekend. I am going to eat like it is my birthday.
I did a hour work out lots of squats It hurts to sit down right now My legs are KILLING me. In time I know the pain will subside and in the end the pain will have been worth it.
Homer and I went down and loaded stalls with shavings for the kids. I find it so funny to see the two of them come out covered in shavings in the morning. I know they slept well and it is there way of showing appreciation.
I went for a hike yesterday just around the perimeter of the property. I was out to get some cardinal Photos and Yes I did get some Great Photos. I was blessed to not just see 1 set of cardinals but 3. Patience is such a wonderful thing. I love watching the birds and them watching me. They seem to be getting use to me going out and sitting and waiting and watching. In the end I have a great photo. I think it is time for me to look into investing in a telephoto lens so I can get better closer shoots of the wildlife. As for now I will work with what I have.
I think it is time for me to get my rolls in the oven and try and accomplish a few things that need to get done for the day. At least Homer is bringing Dinner home.




















1 comment:

  1. Julie, I think its great that you are still learning. You can also pay google to bring it up fast but its not cheap.

    Great photos too. I'm so proud of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete