Tuesday, January 19, 2010

No Hurry

Well I am learning so much about who I am and who I am becoming in Christ and through My own eyes.
We all look at one another and wonder how could they possibly have a flaw. Well I am learning that even the most beautiful of women have issues about themselves. I love who I am But there are things about me I am attempting to better. I am okay with that.. Wish it would happen faster. All in good time though. If I wanted everything in a rush I would not respect who I am as a person or the time it takes to achieve such goals.
When we look at women be glad they are who they are and you are who you are because most likely they have issues about themselves that I have about myself and you have about yourself.

Today has been a great day. Busy but good! Funny how life has it's ups and downs but in the end you come out right where you where suppose to be.. So I smile Knowing it is all going to be Okay..
The sun was shinning but not to much time to play looking up fence pricing talked to a Friend for awhile today It is so good to catch up with friends you do not get to talk to often. As for the fence replacement is is going. Rain is due for 3 days this week some times I think it will never get done. I am so looking forward to getting it done and enjoying the gifts it will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment