Monday, January 18, 2010

A New Day

Mondays are such busy days. By choice of course! My Mom and I are attending a 9 week Bible Course called Esther By Beth Moore. This is week 2 of the Bible Study and I am so loving it. I am learning so much about myself and who I am and why I am in the place of my life. So many questions some with answers some with out but I understand.
This Bible verse was read and it really hit home for me.
" For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Such a powerful piece of scripture!
I stay busy and I love taking photos I pray that God will guide me into the paths I need to go even though as a woman I am headstrong at times and may not like the path I will need to take to get where I need to go. In the end I will be Happy and Blessed to know it is where the Lord wanted me to be the whole time. It is my choice how I get there but hopefully I make the right choices to get there the way it is planned.

I had a great weekend. Homer and I went and picked up the new fence post 40 of them. Now I am trying to get some prices on Electric rope fencing and we need to get to the lumber yard to pick up the 16 ft boards. All in good time it will be accomplished.

Not to much Horsey time it Rained all day yesterday and Saturday was packed with Plans for fencing and preparation. I always enjoy spending my days with Homer. He has been such a blessing as a husband. I can not believe Him and I will have been married 7 yrs in June it feels like we just were married. The blessings of true Love is beyond any dream you can possibly have. Every day is a new day when we have one another to support each other.

As for My health I am doing great I have been faithfully sticking to the 6 week challenge I feel so alive and accomplished. Today is the first day I have not said Ouch due to all the lunges and squats from Thursday and Friday last week. So I am recovered and ready to get in better health and fitness. It is amazing how I have such wonderful family and friends who support me and help me through the hard times and drive me to better myself. Another true blessing in my life.
May your day be blessed you health be good and you life be long.

No comments:

Post a Comment