Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Love of a Day


Today has been magnificent. I woke up this morning to the sun shining through the window the air being crisp with a coolness of the morning freeze. The horses greeting Me as I walk out to the gate. Molly was a snuggle button breathing on my neck. I actually love it when she is like that. Of course it helps keep me warm as well. I just lay my hands across her for head and rub in between her ears until she is ready to walk. The we walked to the barn together for some morning breakfast.
Molly is still adjusting to her new stall. I point and she is like okay mom. She is alot happier seeing Doc But Doc is so grumpy when it comes to his food. Always moody, pinning ears, snarling at anyone around.
After they where settled in I came to the house and Did a hour workout yes I loved it as usual it is just motivation myself to get in there and do it. I think Just go do it and it will be a thing of the past. So I went in and I was done in no time.
Spent a hour working on Esther! I love all that I am learning I feel as if I am growing as a christian during this study. I am learning so much about myself and about anger and how I should deal with negative situations. God is Awesome!
I spent most of the afternoon Out doors Took a hike around the property Camera in hand. The temperature was Dropping with every step I took. By the time I cam in My hands where frozen and My feet where on the depth of yelling for a fire to be lit in the fire place.
I am still working steadily on learning the Aperture program I am learning so much with this journey I still miss my Photo shop though. I will be happy to finally get it for my MAC Pro Notebook.
Dinner is done and Homer is waiting on me We are going to Lowes in a few minutes Looking at some different paints for the stall doors to protect it. The temps drop to fast to be able to paint today so hoping for warmer weather tomorrow. The weather is still calling for Snow Friday and Saturday. I guess I will say It is a Blessing I love the snow. I will attempt to embrace it and get some photo Ops in.
Until tomorrow, stay happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment