Friday, January 22, 2010

Rainy Days

Well another dreary day! I am thankful for all the rain at the same time when it is raining there is not much getting done.
I finished week 2 of the Wii Active challenge. It has come to the realization that it is brutal fun and really helping me keep on track and better myself. I feel so much better now that I am back on routine after the Christmas break of 2009.
Molly is in her stall every now and again peering out to see if anything is out side her door. Doc standing in the rain Grazing on the little tidbits of grass that are starting to spring up.
Weston Cuddled beside me on the couch as I work on a new Photography program. Extremely time consuming but I am learning so very much.
Baking bread today one for the in laws and one for our home. The smell of home cooked bread is irresistible.
The noise of National Velvet playing in the Background as I continue to learn the program and relax.
This weekend has so much in stored for me to do. Getting the stalls reset for the new arrival. Setting corner post for the new Fences line to be put in next weekend. Farrier is coming to trim the kids feet. There will be alot more getting done just to much to list.
Stay well stay happy and be Healthy this weekend .

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I just LOVE your outlook on life. That verse in Jer... happens to be my favorite one. Good things are coming your way... I feel it. And I just wanted to take the time to say, that I'm real pleased that Blaze is going to such a loving home... I know that helps to bring Martha much peace too. (HUGS)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete