Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blessing's from the sky

Okay so many of us where so ready for spring the trees starting to bud, the grass starting to turn to a lush Green. Oh yes all the signs of Spring. Then the air turns dry and cold the winds take a coolness the birds are now scavenging for anything they can eat. The Sky's then open to a fluffy white snow flowing down to earth. After a whole day of snow we are about at 6 plus inches So glad it stopped there for us here in PG county. They where calling for 18 inches. Boy that would be a shock for us.

I went out and video the horses playing together they are so Cute. beings it is snowing all day Molly only had morning turn out then went back in for the day but the sun will shine tomorrow and she will be out all day to romp and play. Doc hangs out in his stall beside Molly and they munch on hay all day. Happy horse's make a very happy mommy.

Homer and I took mom to work and Decided to take a drive around We love driving in the snow. Or should I say He loves driving I love riding. I have a list of things I want to Photograph Certain wild life animals well today I can officially mark one of those off my list. I was so excited I almost did not get the photo I was shaking so bad thinking this beautiful creature would flee from the crazy photographer. Instead it sat in the top of the tree as majestic as any other wild Bird could be. A head of white a bright Orange beak its feathers look as though it has been dipped in dark chocolate. An American symbol of freedom and love The Bald Eagle it is. I felt It was a blessing a very long patient blessing.

I also too a few other photos Some I love some I think are okay. I found it hard to get some of the photos sharp due to the snow fall but it adds so much character to the photos as well. I love doing what I do. It is a tremendous opportunity to give people so much they miss out on or never think about.
Hopefully going to get a ride in on Molly with the snow covered grounds. The snow was falling or should I say pelting down.
Happy Trails!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, that was so beautifully written! :-) I'm so proud to know you. You're such a talented woman.

    I can't wait to see the pics of the Eagle. How awesome - never seen one up close and personal (well, other than in captivity).

    I sure wish I had a horse I could jump on and ride thru the snow..........

    ReplyDelete