Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Adventures


Don't go on someone else's path. Make your own path and enjoy the adventure it may lead you on.

Today has been very active.
I Was able to get an hour workout. Yoga was awesome and so well needed. Then did a little freestyle biking always fun. All In all I feel better just knowing I worked out.

Preparing for the winter wonderland this weekend. More Snow! Moved hay into the feed room, Cleaned stalls Picked up water hose's. Cleaned The Horses stalls. No complaints about any of this It is beautiful outdoors. I had my camera in hand as usual. I decided to take Weston with me in the pasture since the perimeter of the fence is pretty much surrounded with cattle wire. Of course the little Mutt Finds the one spot the fence is low enough and jumps it. So he had his exercise for the day as well.
I went for a Hike again. I decided to take a path that No one ever walks. I had to climb over some down trees and go through a little water but I was at one point where the trees opened up and the sun came straight down. It was beautiful I stopped and took the warmth from the sun the cool breeze blowing the sounds of the Red Bellied wood pecker searching for a snack. The squirrels running up and down the trees. I even was able to jump a few deer in a patch of thicket and pines. The Air was just warm enough to enjoy but not to warm to not know the we are still embracing the winter months. As I walked through the woods and looked at all the old swine shelters just thinking That My Grandfather and his brothers worked on all of the old things on the property with their own hands and to this day I am able to sit and look at the last remands of some of this. Sad to know that Most of the shelters are buried behind thicket down trees and down fencing. I am so fortunate to be able to take in all of this and appreciate all that I have been blessed to have a part of my life.
I am one happy girl to know that there is so much love from the begging to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment