Monday, January 25, 2010

One of those DAYS

Well lets see. Today started way to early about 3 in the morning early.. AGH! Wind blowing rains falling down as if we where in the middle of a hurricane. We lost power so the ceiling fan went off so on top of all matters it was warm in the house. Could not find one comfort spot. Homer and I both where dealing with major headaches from the ions and pressure of the atmosphere. It was not a good night sleep at all.

Finally decided to get out of bed at 8 Homer went to work late Rain still pouring down electricity did come back on But still a little late to get any sleep. I went out to check on the Molly and Doc Beings Molly was in her new stall locked in for the night. She seemed to be okay with everything still raining cats and dogs. I left her locked in. Fed them Gave water through alot of hay. If she was going to be locked in I did not want her not to have something to munch on.

Mom and I then went to the Esther Bible study. I for some reason feel so comfortable with most of these woman. I learn so much every week. Today's Discussion was on Mean girls! Wow I completely understand that statement. Also how woman compare themselves. That is a on going discussions. Woman are very judgemental even if you do not realize you are doing it. It opens my eyes up to realize the truth of the matter and how I act towards others and they act toward me and the reaction of both parties. Very good lessons to be learned in life.

Well the sun is shining. I was so happy to see the Sky's part and the sun pop out. The sky's are blue and it is slightly breezy hopefully it will help dry up some of this wet weather. It is suppose to be beautiful the next days almost spring like temps and then the dreaded ice rain and snow Friday and Saturday. Of course I am trying to do fence repairs this week Looks like that may be postponed. What can you do!

ON top of My day I went in to do a workout and my Wii is not working so frustrating. I really love my workouts for the most part but when you no longer have a choice It makes you want to work out Even more. So that is a little aggravating. Hopefully it will reset itself. If it does not reset I will have to send it off to Nintendo. What can you do, Move up and Move on!

Guess I will be painting the inside of the stall doors to keep the weather off of them tomorrow. It is going to be way to pretty to be indoors.

Off to do something I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment