Thursday, January 21, 2010

Natures Wonders


The rain drizzles down the clouds are grey and dreary. The ground soggy like a sponge full of water. the birds huddled close to the trees as the soft winds blow. The squirrels come down the trunks of the trees to get a few bites to eat. As the day goes one the weather will Calm the sun will appear through the broken clouds of drear.

Today has started off wonderfully for me. Molly being her bossy mare self decided to try and get the kitty.. Poor Twinkle Toes! Luckily that silly cat can run. I accomplished a hour circuit training work out. Boy the Wii Active gives you a good work out.. Today was the squat and lunge day lower body and cardio work out.. I am thankful it is over.

ON to better things Homer decided it was time for a new Computer. The upgrade to the Apple. So far I am loving it. The graphics are wonderful. The Photography software is even better. I am hoping this will last a lot longer then the last lap top.

Due to the Rain Homer and I are unable to make it to the lumber yard to pick up the 16ft boards this weekend I have a list of need to get done before the new member comes next month. I can not wait to have him here!

I went for a hike yesterday I love Nature hikes you see some of the most amazing natural wonders. You question why and how things are the way they are. I love it and the way everything is and how the Lord has given us so much to enjoy and respect in our lives.

Time to go smile and enjoy the rest of this wonderful day rain and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment