Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Learning


Life is a lesson and we learn everyday. Sometimes I do not want to learn I just want to accomplish and lately my accomplishing is at a stand still. I feel a little lost. Not sure why!

I am learning all the lessons but what am I suppose to be getting out of these lessons. Frustration is one of the Fear of not being all God put me out to be is another. Why be fearful of something out of my control.

Well the sun is shinning the wind is blowing and the ground is drying up. I am very excited about possibly getting some fence post put in the weekend. We have no bad weather in the forecast as of right now. Praying it stays away. I am ready to go pick my new baby up bring him home and get everyone settled in.

Oh yeah Doors seem to be cracking open in different directions then I thought I would be going in. Away from my full time photography position I have been working towards. I have had someone confront me about pet care for their family's to take vacation. Wow! Really! Why not add that to the list of things I have done in the past. So I am going to jump in if the door fly's open. Have to pay for the Photography aspect of my life.

Well not to much more happening in the world Of wonders. Olympics on T.V so I have been soaking it up as much as possible. :-)
Until next time be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment