Monday, February 8, 2010

These are the days of my life

Woke this morning. went to bible study. I love this study since I have not said that in a while. I really get to think inside myself where I am at in my life and where I have been in the past. Reaching deep inside myself!
The snow is almost all gone but We have another round coming through tomorrow Night. OH BOY! The horses look like they have had about all the mud mush they can with stand. It is pretty bad when I go out to clean stalls and my wheel barrow sinks. I will have to make a pile out side the stalls and go back and clean up later. I hate doing that but it is better outside the stall that is for sure.
The sun was shinning bright the temps came up and it ended being a beautiful day. I love days that are this beautiful. It makes me really want spring. I am not sure what the rush for spring is.
I know I want the weather to cooperate so I can bring My new Boy home.
I watched the Movie One night with the King. Excellent Movie! I will definitely watch that movie again.
I will get back to working out tomorrow. Just not feeling up to par today. Headache and sinus pressure oh boy.
until next time be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment