Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Keeping Busy

This weekend has been one of the most intense weekend I have had In a while. From sun up to past the sun down Homer and I worked. We took old fence's down and put new fence's up.
We still are not finished but Hoping we can finish up and be ready for My new kid as soon as the snow melts away so I can get up and get him. I am so looking forward to playing with him and ridding. He is such an interesting horse the little bit I was able to play and ride with him in the past. I think Homer and Him we be great together and It will give the horse left behind someone to have while I ride one.
The Lord has been so awesome in directing me in paths and helping me and guiding me to what I need to do. Sometimes I feel frustrated because it is not when or how I wanted it done but in the end I am thankful for the way it was done.
OHHH ! Something really neat Mom and I went to Williamsburg yesterday to go grocery shopping and On the side of the road sat a bald eagle when we slowed down it flew away How beautiful he was. So a Wonderful feeling to see one So close and so clear. I was able to look right into the eye of the eagle. Amazing!
It rained yesterday as well. So the ground is a little mushy and the horses where not happy to get put in there stalls yet again. Doc is getting use to be stall kept at night. The first night he was put up he turned on one of my lights and drained the battery Only he would figure out how to pull the string. He is so silly! Smart boy though. I am just waiting for him to figure out that there is another light on the other side of the stall opening he can reach.
Molly well She I think Is happy she always loves being locked in a stall I guess because Doc cannot mess with her and She can lay at peace without being bossed around.
I will attempt to get some pictures after all the fences are done.
Until next time be safe be happy be healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment