Friday, October 8, 2010

The March Contiues


Okay so here it is Friday the 8Th of October. It is absolutely beautiful outdoors. I am sitting here at the dinning room table looking out the bay window ant the chickens and squirrel scurrying around. Yes I am blessed I would be even more blessed if I was out there enjoying the sunshine. I have work to do. So I will sit here and work on Photos. I have been blessed the last few weeks with wonderful flow of work. I took a family whom the Daughter and Son in law are close friends and we went to some battlefields and did a photo shoot so beautiful. I had so much fun! Hoping they love the Photos as much as I do.

As for my Healthy life style I am down 6 lbs WOW I freaking flipped out I was shocked I guess this counting point thing does work. :-D Who knew and it is so easy! I am continuing my daily work outs and eating healthy and I feel great! I love that I can eat what I want but I hold myself accountable for the mishaps So I am learning.

My ridding lessons are on hold it seems we all are doing the fall get aways. I am looking forward to seeing friends I have not seen in over a year. I so wished we lived closer. Of course I would prefer to live closer to them Mountain cool weather no bugs yes sounds like heaven until the winter dumps 5 ft of snow on ya. LOL
Well guess I need to scoot and do some work.
Eat healthy Be strong IN the end it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment