Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Loss is on

Well I officially did a weigh in yesterday and I am back on track and going strong. Unfortanatly I can not start working out due to my back.. I get to go see the chiro tomorrow. Hopefully he will have good news and I can step up and move on and start working out or doing something...
My last farm owner comes home today so things should slow down for a few weeks. Graduations are starting up So I have my camera Cleaned up and ready to roll.
I had 28 baby chicks hatch this past weekend. I will wait a few weeks before tackling another round of chicks then that should be all the hatching I will be doing this summer I hope.
The Gardens are doing wonderful this year. I think this will be the year of squash and cucumbers. I am so happy about that since last year we did not get enough..
Time keeps on moving and I need to do as well

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I'm so proud of you for getting back on track. I've lost my track, and hope to find it soon. Ya gotta be mentally ready.
    I'm sorry about your back. I hope the chiro takes care of it. Feel better soon darlin.

    Talk to you soon.
    Hugs!
    Martha

    ReplyDelete