Monday, May 16, 2011

Changing of times

I can sit and talk and be grumpy about all the changes. Why do that when you can embrace change and except what you can not change. Easier said then done.
Between the economy and cost of living climbing higher and higher sometimes life feels like a loosing battle. In the end Life is worth living just look at yourself as the life raft that floats through life and will never sink.
Work has been very busy I am now officially a photographer House and animal caregiver and a crafter. My girls come out to ride from time to time when the weather cooperates with sessions.

Homer and I are getting all our ducks in a row to start building the land will officially be transferred in July. We are in search of a good architect we are doing research to make sure what we want in our new home. I am blessed I will be staying close to my parents with them aging I want to stay close to be here for them when they need me.

Homer just finished up school so summer break is in. He makes me so proud he has kept his 4.0 GPA I know the day he is officially done with school and graduates he is not going to know what to do with himself.

Lifes changes are worth living one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Julie, it's so great to see you here again. :-)
    Yes, life is always changing. Take it from someone a few years (or 20) older than you.

    I'm so glad you have things going on. Crafting is good for the soul (I really believe it) and of course you have the horses, and Homer, your photography and the house/horse sitting. That's because you are trust-worthy and honest.

    Hang in there. Everything comes to those who believe it will, and they don't let what goes on in the world, slow them down. Life is VERY good!

    Love ya kiddo! (((HUGS)))
    Martha

    ReplyDelete