Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blaze Time


I have really enjoyed this past week. I started Playing and ridding Blaze who I have dubbed the wonder horse. He is so amazing. I am truly blessed.
Blaze and I went out on our first trail ride by ourselves and he did great. Deer being jumped squirrels scurrying along the path doves flying out of the thicket he stiffened up but did not flinch. He made me so proud. We also rode right along RT 10 motorcycles semis and cars seem not to phase Blaze in the least.
Of course I pray every time I jump on for a safe and good ride. I have been blessed thus so far. Of course If it is not a good ride there is a lesson to learn.

Well I finally finished editing photos that where taken at a shoot in the OBX. The Family was extremely Happy for their photos and they turned out beautifully.

I have the drive to photograph and I am Loving my life so Taking it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment